Differential Issue?

From: josh@stolarz.org
Date: Sat Jan 12 2008 - 13:06:11 EST

Time to come out of lurk mode..

I got around to changing out the rotors and pads on the front of the truck
today. It's an 02 QC 2wd 4.7 with 60k on the original brakes. The front went
fine then I moved to the back to see how the shoes were doing and rotate the
tires, it seems to have gone downhill from here.

I noticed when I pull back and forth on the wheels in the back it has play and
I can hear a clunk in the differential. It has a 9.25 with open 3.55's. So what
does everyone think is going on here, is it time for a differential rebuild?

Josh