Clutch Job, Reconnecting BU lights,no start condition solved

From: brianwhittemore@bellsouth.net
Date: Sat Jan 12 2008 - 22:00:01 EST

I recently did a clutch job on my 95 but still have not figured out where to
connect that last pair of wires. I see on the left side of the trans where the
neutral switch and speedo wires connect but never found the last connection.

My son took the tranny out and said he had to disconnect something in the
vicinity
of the shifter but we never found it again.

Also, what would the consequences be of using non-specified lubricant in one of
these NV3500 boxes? Someone on this board suggested Castrol 20W-50 synthetic
motor oil but this appears a bit more viscous than what came out.

Finally, my no start condition of a couple weeks ago was due to a bad coil.
Seems it was able to trigger my timing light but was not strong enough to fire
the plugs. Guess thats why they used to say short the plug wire to ground to
see a
spark.

And...now I've found a big dent in the driveshaft which causes it to vibrate.
A visit to a driveline shop now appears to be in my future.

Brian