Re: 2009 Ram

From: Steve Preston (steveophonic@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jan 13 2008 - 14:31:51 EST

Crews themselves have decreased in recent years due to
labor cuts and corporate downsizing,and it's simply a
move to reflect that. Everyone knows that crews of 3
or 4 can't physically lift as much cargo as a full
crew would,and so the reduction in bed size certainly
makes sense in that light. Very large crews of people
(quads) CAN carry more due to their sheer number,and
so the extra bed room reflects that.

Do I have to explain everything?? :)

Steve P.

--- Phillip Batson <pbatson68@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Why is it that the crew cab has a smaller bed than
> the quad?! That makes no sense to me, unless they
> changed the definition of crew cab.

Be a better friend, newshound, and