Re: 2009 Ram

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Wed Jan 16 2008 - 15:44:17 EST

"Andy Levy" <andy.levy@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]
> Apparently the marketing department missed the memo that if you keep
> changing the meaning of various terms, it makes it impossible for your
> customers to figure out what you're selling.

  Wait, you mean words mean things? Since when? :-) All kidding
aside, it is amazing what precedent, continuity and standards can do
to make life so much easier in practically every area. Heck, without
them, language itself eventually becomes meaningless. I have the urge
to tie this concept back into the top posting thread, but I will resist.
:-)

--
                                          -Jon-