RE: DAKSY Problem

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@dodgetrucks.org)
Date: Thu Jan 17 2008 - 09:12:40 EST

Yup....there's a c-clip style (metal) clip right behind the door handle.
Use something to wedge in between the door handle and panel (not too much
though) and you'll see it. I use the tool for them but you can use a small
hook as well to grab it. Once that's off, everything is just a few screws
and lift the panel off.

- Bernd