Re: Deer hit!

From: Christopher Orr (corr@manual-override.net)
Date: Fri Jan 18 2008 - 12:26:48 EST

Don-

How many points did he have? :-)

I had something similar happen to me once.

1. Deer ran out on gravel road.
2. I slammed on the breaks.
3. Big side view mirror smacks buck in the side of its head, catches on
antlers and rips it out of the door.
4. Deer takes a step back, rams the side of my Ram.
5. Deer decides that wasn't enough and does the same to the tailgate.
6. Deer runs off.