Re: Deer hit!

From: Don Rey (radon220@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 18 2008 - 15:21:13 EST

Unfortunately I have niether the time or the expertise to cut/hang/etc
a deer, though the thought crossed my mind. I anticipated the cop
asking if I wanted it... so I called a few friends. They either had
too much venison frozen already or had no time to take care of it.

I dunno about the 25mph comment... I've been in three accidents now.
Two involved a deer, one involved a Saturn (same thing). I took on
severe front-end damage in both accidents where I was traveling the
speed limit. I received only relatively minor rear body damage in the
one where I more than doubled the speed limit. Soooo I dunno I tend to
learn (stubbornly maybe) from experience ;-)

Don in CT (total score 3 points)
89 Dak Vert 318 NV3500 4x4 (1 deer, 1 saturn)
74 Dart Sport 340 (1 deer)