Re: Deer hit!

From: Barry Oliver (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Mon Jan 21 2008 - 23:33:37 EST

droo wrote:

> On Mon, 21 Jan 2008 01:35:12 -0500, Barry Oliver
> <barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com> wrote:
>

>> an overtime parking meter violation, and below jaywalking AFAIAC.
>> There are plenty of bigger crimes for the po-po to deal with [DUI,
>> Drugs, robbers, murderers, rapists, etc].
>>

> Why do people always try to excuse their breaking of the law because
> there are more serious crimes that the police could be dealing with?

Where in all of my ramblings did I try to excuse anything? I even
admitted I broke the law, got caught, and paid. Are you telling me
that, for example, a laws against speeding or spitting on the sidewalk
should be enforced just as vigorously as, say kidnapping or rape?

Damn, with Rascal hammering me on hardleys and the multi-pronged assault
  on speeders, teh DML sure has become a judgemental group....