Re: Deer hit!

From: Chris Reck (chris92@insightbb.com)
Date: Tue Jan 22 2008 - 20:31:58 EST

>From what I've heard from relatives in Wisconsin, a deer hit by a vehicle or
blunt instrument will go bad very quickly. The impacted meat will have some
sort of reaction from the impact and start producing toxins.

I don't know the exact details of this, but I can't think that it would be
good.

Chris Reck
Bloomington, IL

'99 Dakota Sport + CC 4x4 V6 (Deep Amethyst)
"It's not the meat, it's how you apply the rub"