Help me decide- wheel size

From: WiLieR (waffle787@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 29 2008 - 11:41:46 EST

So I finally decided on a wheel style for my 96 dakota club cab.
Future plans call for new paint and lowering the dak 3/4 or 4/5 with a
long term goal of air suspension. Right now I am stuck between 17s or
20s in the wheel style I have chosen. I wish the wheel ws offered in
an 18, but it isn't; so 17s or 20s are my choice.

17s would be easier to tuck when lowered, but I am up to the challenge
of fitting 20s when the time comes. So, 17s or 20s?

I also plan on a braking upgrade by switching to viper disc all
around. So no worries about wimpy little rotors or drums filling a
20" wheel.

WiLieR