torsion bar lift - '02 QC

From: Pindell, Tim P (TPindell@otterbein.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 30 2008 - 12:48:41 EST

My brother-in-law is doing some minor work on my sisters '02 QC 4x4
while she is stationed overseas. He wants to lift the front end to
level it after having some Kuhmo ATs in 265/75 installed. (Reasonably
priced tires are hard to find in AK.)

To do the front-end tweak he bought (via ebay. I know... ) a set of
ReadyLift torsion bar keys for a 2004-2008 Durango along with the
c-clamp tool to relieve the tension for easy bar removal. The
instructions mention something about a "bracket" being used along with
the c-clamp tool. Has anyone removed/adjusted the torsion bars and/or
keys from their Dak, and was it fairly straight forward? I know nothing
about these crazy 4x4s. 2 wheels work fine for me!

I'm going to pass along the DML info so he can sign up himself. I don't
want anything lost in translation.

Thanks fellas.