RE: RE: Re: torsion bar lift - '02 QC

From: Pindell, Tim P (TPindell@otterbein.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 31 2008 - 12:11:12 EST

> I was explained to me that "torsion key lifts
> are for people who can't count when turning a bolt tighter,"
> and "the new keys twist the bars in the same way as
> tightening the bars with the bolts."
>
> WiLieR

Heh. It sounds like you're right. I wish I had known enough about the
extent to which these could be adjusted before he went out and bought
the "modified" torsion bar keys. One day he's "thinking about them",
the next, he has them. I can't blame him too much. The '02 Dakota is
the first Mopar he's had to look after and he has no idea where to go
for help other than me and I'm little help with the Gen3s, much less a
4x4.

I sent him the info for the DML since it has the best signal-to-noise
ratio compared to most web forums that I've found. Hopefully he'll act
on it.