Re: RE: Re: torsion bar lift - '02 QC

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Thu Jan 31 2008 - 17:09:59 EST

Pindell, Tim P wrote:

> I sent him the info for the DML since it has the best signal-to-noise
> ratio compared to most web forums that I've found. Hopefully he'll act
> on it.

<Riggs_Martaugh>

He's signal, and I'm noise.. no wait - I'm signal you're noise!
You're noise? I thought I was? Signal? No, noise!... yeah hes noise I'm
signal...

</Riggs_Martaugh>

An ordinary person spends his life avoiding tense situations!
Repo man spends his life gettin' IN tense situations!!!
TerribleTom - AIM & Yahoo: silvereightynine
http://www.myspace.com/silvereightynine
http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine