Re: yearly winter blahs

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Fri Feb 01 2008 - 19:25:15 EST

jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:

> "Josh Battles" <josh.lists@omg-stfu.com> wrote:
>

>>The snow is so tall that it's higher than my ground clearance.
>

> Which actually doesn't take a whole lot of snow, all things
> considered. :-) Now, if the snow gets up to *Mike's* rocker panels,
> I'll start to worry. :-)

heh - I have had to self extract the Neon three times this winter... its
starting to melt around here - but we have 3 foot drifts, huge driftrs
built up on the main streets, mountains built up in parking lots where
front end loaders stack it... ...

You call that dust on the ground in Chicago "snow"? hehe

An ordinary person spends his life avoiding tense situations!
Repo man spends his life gettin' IN tense situations!!!
TerribleTom - AIM & Yahoo: silvereightynine
http://www.myspace.com/silvereightynine
http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine