RE: RE: MDS "on" LED...

From: Steve Preston (steveophonic@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Feb 02 2008 - 23:33:08 EST

LED's are so voltage sensitive,they'll fry if you feed
them with anything more than a couple volts (without a
resistor). The size of the resistor depends on the
voltage source you have.

The circuit I'm drawing off of will also appreciate
the current limiting of the resistor (less chance of
pulling too much and affecting something).

Thanks!

Steve P.

--- "Bernd D. Ratsch" <bernd@dodgetrucks.org> wrote:

> Why put a resistor on the LED...you want almost no
> resistance on the
> circuit.
>
> - Bernd

Be a better friend, newshound, and