Was: MDS "on" LED,now made in China....

From: Steve Preston (steveophonic@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Feb 03 2008 - 13:23:05 EST

Good Lord! That sounds safe as can be. Well,then
again,it does fall within typical Chinese tolerances.
:)

I like Chinese people a lot,and I just got back from
Super China Buffet! :) But I hate the government,and
their trade policies (or ours).

I bought a light for my garage (dusk to dawn mercury
vapor) and it's Chinese. It really does work great -
can't complain about it....when it's warm outside.
Doesn't work at all below 45 degrees. Or when it's
dark...forgot about that. But if it's,like 60 degrees
out and 11:00 in the morning,hey now! :)

Tried to take it back,but EVERY other light they had
(it comes with the bulb),the bulb was blown inside. I
went through all six that they had. Went to another
Lowe's,same thing. I gave up. Don't have time to spend
on it anymore. 'Least mine works sometimes! Once in a
great while I'll come home late,and it'll be on for
some reason,and I'll just look up at it and smile. One
of these days,I'll probably get something nice.

Steve P.