Re: MDS "on" LED...

From: Steve Preston (steveophonic@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Feb 03 2008 - 17:55:55 EST

I think the point where we were talking about making
the connection was between the PCM and solenoid #1.

There is a thing we use in HVAC called an A50 relay.
It clamps around the neutral wire on a furnace blower
motor,and when it senses current,it closes the
internal switch. It is used to turn a humidifier on
and off with the blower. If an A50 relay (or something
similar) could be clamped around a solenoid wire,and
if it worked at such low current levels (probably an
amp or less),then that would be a 100% safe way to do
this.

Steve P.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs