RE: Was: MDS "on" LED,now made in China...

From: Pindell, Tim P (TPindell@otterbein.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 04 2008 - 09:32:58 EST

Yep. We have ourselves to blame. We demand lower and lower prices on
stuff while being indifferent to the Unintended Consequences. If we
refused to sell our souls to save $2 on a pack of tube socks...

Thankfully, Westerville was able to fend off the last attempt by
Wal-Mart to build a store here, and there are fewer and fewer places to
put one.