Re: RE: Was: MDS "on" LED,now made in China...

From: Steve Preston (steveophonic@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Feb 04 2008 - 17:51:17 EST

I see parallels between Wal-Mart and China. Both are
giving us want we want at the expense of what we
need,in tremendous doses.

Westerville....near Columbus?

Steve P.

--- "Pindell, Tim P" <TPindell@otterbein.edu> wrote:

> Yep. We have ourselves to blame. We demand lower
> and lower prices on
> stuff while being indifferent to the Unintended
> Consequences. If we
> refused to sell our souls to save $2 on a pack of
> tube socks...
>
> Thankfully, Westerville was able to fend off the
> last attempt by
> Wal-Mart to build a store here, and there are fewer
> and fewer places to
> put one.

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 QC Black 4X4 Sport w/Hemi

2003 Dodge Dakota Sport CC Red 4X2 Sport w/3.9 and 42RE (Work truck,driven the most often)

2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo Silver 4X4 w/4.0 and 42RE

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs