Re: Made in China

From: Tom Byrne (kerib@ptd.net)
Date: Tue Feb 05 2008 - 21:17:35 EST

Well said Jon.

FYI: Your adapter to mount my Shelby Dak TB to my Edelbrock Performer worked
out very well. I am experiencing occasional stalling at idle. Can't figure
out what this is. Maybe the vacuum signal is difficult for the computer?
Only Jet makes a comp for my Dak. I have heard mixed reviews about them, but
the are willing to build one specifically for my setup.