Well - heres some Dak content

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Tue Feb 05 2008 - 22:31:12 EST

I'm looking for a pair of lower control arms for a Gen I 4x4 Dak. If
anyone has em, or knows of someone who does - or if you are near a local
salvage yard or whatever...

I need new bushings and I refuse to pay dealer prices for new arms with
bushings, because bushings seperate are not avalible anywhere. I'm going
to try and match up some bushings by specs to see if I can replace them
myself, but I dont want to take my control arms off, because once I
start digging into them, I'm not going to be able to put em back on.

And if anyone knows of a bushing that will work - let me know please!

An ordinary person spends his life avoiding tense situations!
Repo man spends his life gettin' IN tense situations!!!
TerribleTom - AIM & Yahoo: silvereightynine
http://www.myspace.com/silvereightynine
http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine