Re: Was: Made in China.. Now way off topic...

From: rll (charger69rt@cox.net)
Date: Wed Feb 06 2008 - 01:23:03 EST

From: Steve Preston <steveophonic@yahoo.com>
 Was: Made in China.. Now way off topic...

It's mostly my fault for starting the discussion. I
thought it would be a few posts,and then fade away,but
then again I keep responding to them all.

That's the reason I'm off-topic sometimes. I'm good
for comedy and really off-the-wall thinking,and an
occasional gripe about the problems I have with my
Work-dak.

Thanks!

hello List

Steve's post just sort of reminded me about one of my first posts...

my 92 dak failed its transmission when I moved the selector from D
to 2.

It chirped the tires and OD didn't work after that.

When asking for help or opinions all i got was "its dead Jim, its dead".

I knew that, appreciated all the help.

rob/ferts/phx