RE: Was: Made in China.. Now way off topic...

From: Hop (hopsdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 06 2008 - 08:57:15 EST

> To: dakota-truck-moderator@bent.twistedbits.net
> From: silvereightynine@aol.com

, etc etc etc -
> all no longer own Dakotas - heck - you just sold yours too!

Not yet, It's been sitting since I bought my ram and now everything is falling apart.

The battery died, the idler arm is binding up while turning, the doorlock switches must be corroded because they didn't work, the belt is squealing, the exhaust had a hole in it and the list goes on.. If I can't get it sold after I fix everything that's buggered, I'm painting it camo, Putting a tower in the back, and calling it a deer lease 4 wheeler. If I could find some solid axles i'd do what mike did to his. But, right now I dont have time for any of that.

--Hop

Need to know the score, the latest news, or you need your HotmailŪ-get your "fix".