RE: Made in China

From: Pindell, Tim P (TPindell@otterbein.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 06 2008 - 17:00:46 EST

"I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this, Jon, but Friedman's brand of
Monetarism is dead (as is Friedman). It expired in the 80s. He expired
a few years ago. Apparently, the costs of keeping them alive exceeded
their market value. We've all grieved and moved on. He was an extremely
intelligent guy. I would still encourage people to read Mr. Friedman's
Gospels (and heretical criticisms) for a bit of historical perspective
on what the conservative True Believers are up to."

This is personal invective? I'm sorry if I offended you with my snark.
I was just having fun with it. I thought the "exceeded their market
value" was a good line, too! When I become the uppity liebrul, I often
get the "but...but...you're supposed to be so tolerant and
compassionate!" line as if I'm supposed to just bend over. Happens
quite often and I over-reacted to your reaction.

I'm in some mood today. Maybe I should turn off the Danzig.