Re: Made in China

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Wed Feb 06 2008 - 16:06:21 EST

"Pindell, Tim P" <TPindell@otterbein.edu> wrote:

>> This must be some of that famous liberal compassion and
>> tolerance I keep hearing about. I'm not going to dignify it
>> with a reply.

> Heh. It's called "snark". Compassion and tolerance is a two way street
> but generally seems to apply in one direction, eh? >I< get to tolerate
>>others<. When it's the other way around it isn't so entertaining is
> it? ;)

   Sorry, but that's not going to work. I have been trying to profess
ideas and principles. I'm not the one injecting personal invective
(Unless you consider "Carter-esque bungling" to be so, in which case
we'll just have to agree to disagree, because there is no doubt in my
mind that Carter did bungle on the economy, and mightily so.) With
the exception of a remark about waterlogged trial lawyers which was
clearly a joke, please to be showing me where I have been anything
less than civil during this discussion.

--
                                          -Jon-