Re: Happy Chinese New Year, Feb 08

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Wed Feb 06 2008 - 20:42:39 EST

"Andy Levy" <andy.levy@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Feb 6, 2008 5:49 PM, <knox.james@sympatico.ca> wrote:
>>
>> This is Chinese New Years Eve. Happy New Year ! everybody :-)

> Great. Now we're importing New Years from China too. Why can't we
> manufacture them here in the US? Gotta have less lead in them.

   Never fear, we can re-use most of the US made New Years from back
in the '40s and '50s! These are still around because they built New
Years to last back then. (Except for '42-45, I don't think there were
any due to rationing.) Keep in mind though that any New Years prior
to 1978 might also have lead in them; something to think about if it
is a concern for you.

--
                                          -Jon-