Teachers

From: Azie L. Magnusson (maggie11@mchsi.com)
Date: Fri Feb 08 2008 - 19:03:30 EST

Jon writes: >> but there are a great number of people who
can be teachers, <<

Not all that hold the position of "Teacher" are worthy of being
in that profession... I agree with your theory, but I've met many
teachers that should have been in industry and there they would
have gotten fired.. Don't get me wrong... I wouldn't be a
"Teacher" or a "COP". Both professions are overworked and
underpaid, and most are protected for life once they reach
tenure..

I think we all need to read up on our constitution and our "Bill
of Rights".. The government has no right to be in the business
of retraining people, nor making us "Happy". It promised us
the right to pursue happiness, but it is up to us to be "Happy".
The one thing that JFK said that I have always agreed with is
this:: "Ask not what your Country can do for you, rather ask
what can I do for my Country"

I've learned.... That one should keep his
words both soft and tender, because
tomorrow he may have to eat them.

Azie