RE: Made in China

From: Rick Barnes (rascal@scrtc.com)
Date: Sat Feb 09 2008 - 21:10:33 EST

You are right, that was a heroic thing he did, but he is a liberal in
republicans clothing. He voted against drilling in Anwar, believes in
global warming, (check out his McCain-Lieberman bill...what a disaster that
would be for all of us), voted against the tax cuts, promoted open borders
for twenty years, hates free speech, (McCain-Feingold), considered running
as Kerry's VP...what more proof do you need? No way Jose

Rascal