Re: Made in China

From: Tom Byrne (kerib@ptd.net)
Date: Sat Feb 09 2008 - 22:06:46 EST

Ok try to sell dollars and see what you get. You will get many confused
looks and much ridicule. Sell to get what? You have to specify what you want
in return. Usually this means another currency. This is known as foreign
exchange. I am getting many good ideas for my strategy piece at Citi and my
blog.