Re: is this the end of the Dakota?

From: droo (03dakotacc4.7_4x4@comcast.net)
Date: Sun Feb 10 2008 - 08:37:04 EST

On Sun, 10 Feb 2008 08:18:46 -0500, Aaron Wyse <awyse@sw.rr.com> wrote:

> makes sense to eliminate the doors on the ext cab; or do one door.. and
> leave out those things that pretend to be seats; as we all know the "back
> seat" of the ext cab is really only storage anyway.

I wish I had doors on my club cab. That would be such a convenience. The
reason I opted for the CC over the Quad cab was because of the price and
the bed size. I don't do much hauling or anything, but I wanted to be able
to fit a full size bed in the back. I also wanted some interior cargo
capacity and the ability to shove someone in the back on the rare
occasion. And while the CC rear seats aren't very good for adults, they
are great for kids.

--
-droo

2003 Dodge Dakota Club Cab V8 4X4 Manual Transmission Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo's Can-Back Soft Topper Rhinoliner Alpine CD Head Unit w/ XM Alpine 6 3/4" Speakers Sony 8" Subwoofer Q-Logic Custom Fit Enclosure