Re: is this the end of the Dakota?

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Sun Feb 10 2008 - 09:10:36 EST

> I wish I had doors on my club cab. That would be such a convenience. The
> reason I opted for the CC over the Quad cab was because of the price and
> the bed size. I don't do much hauling or anything, but I wanted to be able
> to fit a full size bed in the back. I also wanted some interior cargo
> capacity and the ability to shove someone in the back on the rare
> occasion. And while the CC rear seats aren't very good for adults, they
> are great for kids.
>
> --
> -droo

I wouldn't exactly say great for kids.. tolerable maybe. But like you
said.. it was done because of price; if the quads were not priced so high;
people that would like the seating would step up. and once again.. Dodge
wants to make people choose between seats or cargo. Like the full sizes.
Mega with a short bed only. If you could have gotten a QC Dak with the long
bed for little more than the CC Dak.
Aaron