Re: RE: ...Mileage...and oil

From: Steve Preston (steveophonic@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Feb 10 2008 - 21:55:29 EST

That's useful info. The oil is always very black and
dirty when I drain the Dak,but it went WAY too long
this past time (on Mobil 1). If this Walmart oil is
junk,I need to find something else,and get this 3.9
de-sludged and cleaned up a little before I wear it
out.

Steve P.

--- Barry Oliver <barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com> wrote:

> I have had it in the GF's stratus for 2 oil changes
> now, and the ST
> 10w40 tests out below M1 10w40 in that by 3000 miles
> it is almost
> completely "used up" It would be ok on a 2500 mile
> interval, [what my
> GF is on now] maybe on a car that didn't get driven
> much...

Looking for last minute shopping deals?