Re: Turkish lira

From: Dustin Williams (dustinewilliams@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 11 2008 - 13:38:04 EST

I never made it to Turkey myself but I hope to some time in the
future, in 2001 I went to Canada and 2002 to England. There were two
cadets each year that were sent to Turkey. I have a hunch that their
historically week currency is probably a factor in their desire for EU
membership.

Dustin Williams
Tacoma, WA
1994 Dodge Dakota SLT CC 4x4 318