Re: The bottom line is,the 2nd Generation Dakota IS the best

From: Olznut@aol.com
Date: Mon Feb 11 2008 - 21:24:35 EST

In a message dated 2/11/2008 6:00:05 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
silvereightynine@aol.com writes:

LOL maybe we should organize a little DML racing event here.. haul out
the bug gun names... Bob Tom, Jimmy Knox, Ray Block, Bernd Ratsch, Ron
Taylor.. Jasyon Woodruff ... see who's foot is where their mouth is -
hows that sound Diggy Baby?

I ran into Jayson at an autocross event last year, he has his truck runnin
real good, took me on a run even, that was a blast!! He had a RC/SB 4.7 5 spd
Amber Fire iirc. I want to get my Olds set up with some Hotchkis stuff to play
a bit out there as well.

 I'll bring my lil 7000 lb 6 cyl diesel for kicks. Anyone got some 17"
slicks? I can only muster low 14's right now and that's spinning through 1st and
2nd and a 2.8 60' time at a 3000' elevation track, which is permanently closed

Awards. Go to AOL Music.