Re: Made in China

From: Christopher Orr (corr@manual-override.net)
Date: Mon Feb 11 2008 - 22:05:01 EST

> If Art Bell mysteriously goes off the air now you'll know why.
>
> In all actuality the last time I listened to his show was in 10 minute
> increments with my dad when I was about 15.

I listened to him one morning on a trip to Chicago.
Wow-ee! The freaks start coming out at the end of the show!

Here's an excerpt from the crazies:

"I've had this feeling for a long time that the world will COME TO AN
END on
July 4th! There will be many explosions in the sky and the masses
will just watch
in fear!"

Sometimes, though, if you are driving alone at night some of the ghost
and alien stories
and kind of give you the willies.