Re: DML stats

From: Dustin Williams (dustinewilliams@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 11 2008 - 22:06:03 EST

> ACK!!! Forst Rascal and Bernd, now Andy and I!! ..the end really *is*
> nigh..
>
> ...wasn't there supposed to be this asteroid...

That's not scheduled until 2013....at least according to the Mayan
Calendar and since the only religious icon in my apartment is a
blanket with bearing the image of the Mayan high god Kulkukan I should
probably go with that.

I really hope nobody is taking me seriously today, three day weekends
(a scheduling fluke) filled with partying are a dangerous thing.