Re: Ohh,now iits Diggy Baby Eh?>??..1st Gens are Pudknockers!

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Tue Feb 12 2008 - 10:21:22 EST

dodgedakotaquadcab@yahoo.com wrote:

> Ok Ray,how bout during Mopar Nationals.I'll bring my
> "Blue Thunder" to O-HI-O during the Nationals.
>
> I'll take on ANYONE who has a any of the 87-96's with
> a 318 on down,(a.k.a "Pudknockers")long as its stock
> like mine,with at the most 2 mods(muffler/intake)

Ohhh I know I really shouldn't be replying to this ... hehe oh well...

> Ohh,i know this is gonna start one hell of a
> battle,and while i'm at it ol Blue's gonna take e'm
> all for best MPG!

Does Blue Thunder slice, dice, and Julian fry too? Because you claim to
be teh festest "stock" truck, and the most fuel efficent "stock" truck,
I was wondering what other amazing onboard attatchments your Wonder Dak
comes with...

> Hey Terrible Tom,ya better put in yer order for some
> racing fuel,ya think so buddy???
>
> BTW,0-60 in 7.1 seconds in Blue Thunder

So just what modifications does your truck have anyway? Your previous
comment about "only two mods" and your truck being stock..., sure a Dak
can hit 0-60 times of about 7.1 seconds - but not stock :)

So either your Dak got the Hidden Rocket Assist Engine from the factory,
you have more than "minior mods", or you are talking big about what your
truck can do :)

> (Quick Dig,there a fresh foxhole...Diving in ,helmet
> on)
>
> COME ON ALL YA PUDKNOCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn you are easy to get riled up LOL

An ordinary person spends his life avoiding tense situations!
Repo man spends his life gettin' IN tense situations!!!
TerribleTom - AIM & Yahoo: silvereightynine
http://www.myspace.com/silvereightynine
http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine