Re: Ohh,now iits Diggy Baby Eh?>??..1st Gens are Pudknockers!

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Tue Feb 12 2008 - 18:22:41 EST

Terrible Tom <silvereightynine@aol.com> wrote:
> dodgedakotaquadcab@yahoo.com wrote:
[...]
> Does Blue Thunder slice, dice, and Julian fry too? Because you claim to
> be teh festest "stock" truck, and the most fuel efficent "stock" truck,

   Yes, and if you call within the next 15 minutes, you can get a
second absolutely free! That's two Blue Thunders for the price of
one! But wait, there's more!

  I said wait...

  Keep waiting.

  Wow, you are impatient, just wait, I said!

  Are you still waiting?

  Ok, I lied, there is no more. I didn't think you'd wait this long.

>> Hey Terrible Tom,ya better put in yer order for some
>> racing fuel,ya think so buddy???
>>
>> BTW,0-60 in 7.1 seconds in Blue Thunder

> So just what modifications does your truck have anyway? Your previous
> comment about "only two mods" and your truck being stock..., sure a Dak
> can hit 0-60 times of about 7.1 seconds - but not stock :)

   Lemme see if I can rumage up a Dak for the challenge - only two
mods, eh? Ok, one is a blower and the other is a bottle. I only need
to make one run, right? ;-)

--
                                          -Jon-