Blue Thunder...For A Reason!

From: \ (dodgedakotaquadcab@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Feb 12 2008 - 22:38:44 EST

I named Blue Thunder in honor of my Dad.A retired &
deceased Law Enforcement Officer (Det. Supervisor) on
the Madison Police Dept(1951-1983).

When it meant something to be a good cop.I compared
him to ADAM-12,Dragnet.

She used to be called "Bad Attitude",but my mom didnt
like it,so i named it in honor of Dad.

I'm just happy to own a Dodge Dakota Quad Cab..

A REAL TRUCK!!!!!!!!
--- jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:

> Terrible Tom <silvereightynine@aol.com> wrote:
> > dodgedakotaquadcab@yahoo.com wrote:
> [...]
> > Does Blue Thunder slice, dice, and Julian fry too?
> Because you claim to
> > be teh festest "stock" truck, and the most fuel
> efficent "stock" truck,
>

> Yes, and if you call within the next 15 minutes,
> you can get a
> second absolutely free! That's two Blue Thunders
> for the price of
> one! But wait, there's more!
>

> I said wait...
>

> Keep waiting.
>

> Wow, you are impatient, just wait, I said!
>

> Are you still waiting?
>

> Ok, I lied, there is no more. I didn't think
> you'd wait this long.
>

> >> Hey Terrible Tom,ya better put in yer order for
> some
> >> racing fuel,ya think so buddy???
> >>
> >> BTW,0-60 in 7.1 seconds in Blue Thunder
>
> > So just what modifications does your truck have
> anyway? Your previous
> > comment about "only two mods" and your truck being
> stock..., sure a Dak
> > can hit 0-60 times of about 7.1 seconds - but not
> stock :)
>

> Lemme see if I can rumage up a Dak for the
> challenge - only two
> mods, eh? Ok, one is a blower and the other is a
> bottle. I only need
> to make one run, right? ;-)
>
> --
> -Jon-