Re: DML stats

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Wed Feb 13 2008 - 10:47:10 EST

jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:

> Yep, I just ran it for ya today. I don't have it run automatically
> just because it takes 5-6 hours to crank through the data). I've got
> a "to do" list a mile long for things to change and features to add,
> and I might even get around to it someday. ;-) It is what it is for
> now, you can check it out at:
>

> http://archives.dakota-truck.net/STATS

Hahahahaha 6 hours huh - doesn't suprise me with the given
signal-to-noise ration here on the DML hehe

I'll have to chew through those stats myself when I get home from work -
but now its time to go sell auto parts to morons.

An ordinary person spends his life avoiding tense situations!
Repo man spends his life gettin' IN tense situations!!!
TerribleTom - AIM & Yahoo: silvereightynine
http://www.myspace.com/silvereightynine
http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine