Re: Was Red fuel now Communist Transfer Cases

From: Dustin Williams (dustinewilliams@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 13 2008 - 12:35:18 EST

I got the driveshaft, had to put it off a day because of
work....anyway, I got down in there this morning a realized I didn't
have the correct bolts to connect the drive shaft to the transfer case
(I'm fine on the differential side). Does anybody happen to know off
the top of their heads what size bolt I need?

Thanks,
Dustin