Re: The Personal Name of My Dakota

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Wed Feb 13 2008 - 19:27:07 EST

knox.james@sympatico.ca wrote:

> How many people give their Dakota a personal name. I haven't been inclined.

   Nor I. I am extremely sentimental about my vehicles, but I have
never been inclined to give them names. (Heck, Chrysler took care of
that part already...) :-) On a related subject, I don't think about
them as "he" or "she", either.

   About the closest I have come to thinking about "naming" a car is
in regards to the Coronet, which I may or may not do something crazy
with. If I did go overboard, I had thought about putting something on
the valve covers or something which fit in with the theme of the car.
You know, something like "Widowmaker", but less cliche. :-) Even if
I did that, I still wouldn't think about the car in terms of that
name, it would just be "the Coronet".

--
                                          -Jon-