Re: The bottom line is,the 2nd Generation Dakota IS the best (1997-2004),,Ya Whatever

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Wed Feb 13 2008 - 23:04:01 EST

"Ray Block" <bpracing@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
>> From: jon@dakota-truck.net
> <snip>
>>
>> I dunno, I don't see a basically stock QC anywhere near the mid
>> 14s. I guess I could miss a shift though, I have been known to to
>> that. :-) <snip>
>>
>> ---Jon-

> Uh, hello Jon.....that's TMI. He would not have guessed what yours can
> run. Better to have let him believe he can outrun *all* 318 magnums that
> look basically stock (to the untrained eye). You would suck on Pinks! ;-)

   Hehehe! Sorry about that, I'm a little slow. :-) You're right; I
would suck at hustling people. :-) I *was* wondering why you thought
that would make a good race, guess I don't have a devious enough mind.
Oh well, my Dak is kind've disqualified anyway if the "only two mods"
rule is followed. :-) I *do* have this completely stock Cherokee
with an inline six, but his beef was with Daks, not with Jeeps... :-)

--
                                          -Jon-