RE: The bottom line is,the 2nd Generation Dakota IS the best (1997-2004),,Ya Whatever

From: Ray Block (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Feb 13 2008 - 20:49:11 EST

<snip>

> I dunno, I don't see a basically stock QC anywhere near the mid
> 14s. I guess I could miss a shift though, I have been known to to
> that. :-) <snip>
>
> ---Jon-

Uh, hello Jon.....that's TMI. He would not have guessed what yours can
run. Better to have let him believe he can outrun *all* 318 magnums that
look basically stock (to the untrained eye). You would suck on Pinks! ;-)

BTW, I too hate Pinks....but Pinks All Out isn't that bad. One of the guys
I race with made it to the semis at one of their events last year. Lots of
locals are registered for the P.A.O. at Norwalk later this year.

Ray
2000 Grand Cherokee wondering if "blue thunder" can take a licking and keep
on ticking. (stir...stir....)