Re: Brakes Issue

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Thu Feb 14 2008 - 13:10:56 EST

Hey, Josh!

<> So I replaced the rotors and pads on the front of the truck about a
thousand
miles ago and today while driving home one of the front's appears to have
 locked up. It was smoking pretty bad and looked really hot as the grease
was
 bubbling. So what would cause this to happen before I start digging into
it,
 and am looking at replacing more then the pads and rotor on that side due
 the heat, like the caliper? <>

Passenger side? Rascal & I'd tell ya it's the brake booster...

Bob (DAKSY) Smith
DAKSY2K on AIM
2K SY Dakota Sport +
V-6 4 x 4 5 speed