Re: Christine's EFI

From: Don Rey (radon220@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 14 2008 - 13:01:08 EST

I have a Lokar kickdown cable that I haven't yet hooked up in my Dart.
It looks nice and it'll work great... when I get a round tuit. Works
like a throttle or choke cable (so it's very simple and easily
adaptable). Easy to hook up too... just slightly a PITA to get to the
rear of my trans where it bolts in. Shifting like a wannabe stickshift
is ok for now... but it's a console shift 727, so I'm not constantly
groping the column.

I also have a dropped base air cleaner on the Dart to accomodate my
air gap intake. Mine's dropped an inch (IIRC) but there quite an
assortment available. But what I want to see you try is a shaker hood!
I dream about homebuilt Gen1 shaker hoods.... I'd include a way to
seal it off and divert to (er... from) a snorkel too.

Time to wake up and get back to work!

Don in CT
89 Dak Vert 318 NV3500 4x4
74 Dart Sport 340