Roll Tide

From: Azie L. Magnusson (maggie11@mchsi.com)
Date: Fri Feb 15 2008 - 12:19:34 EST

Rascal writes: >> Naturally, us SEC fans really like OH...IO....
as they make us look so good in bowl games, (0-9) Roll Tide! <<

Yo Rick!1 I too, am an Alabama fan(as well as a former
student, but never got that degree).. I'm from up North. A
dot on the map called Ardmore, Limestone Co. Where you
live???

Congressmen who willfully take actions during wartime
that damage morale, and undermine the military are
saboteurs and should be arrested, exiled or hanged.
 --President Abraham Lincoln "

Azie