318 in '89Dak

From: Azie L. Magnusson (maggie11@mchsi.com)
Date: Fri Feb 15 2008 - 12:36:07 EST

Don in Ct writes: >> seeing that the '89 never came with a
Mag V8... But as of yet, my 318 is as stock as it can possibly
be <<

How much trouble was it to install the 318Mag in your
'89?? I have an '89LWB with the 3.9L and it has always
been a DOG.. Reliable but absolutely gutless.. I happen
to have a 318Mag out of a '95 that I would love to install
in there, but I don't have a clue as to how to make the
multipoint injection work.. Give me some how-tos please..
Will the A518 Auto also fit and work?? I have a spare of
that one also.. The old A500 is weak..
Feel free to contact me off list @ Maggie11@MCHSI.com

Congressmen who willfully take actions during wartime
that damage morale, and undermine the military are
saboteurs and should be arrested, exiled or hanged.
 --President Abraham Lincoln "

Azie