RE: Brake dragging

From: Ray Block (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Feb 15 2008 - 14:46:22 EST

Another thought along these lines....I had a sticking caliper on my '92.
First thing I tried was lubricating all the metal to metal contact
areas....you know, where the pad ears move on the adapter rails. Cleaned
them and applied a thin film of anti-seize....problem solved! :)

I do use the appropriate silicone grease on the caliper pins themselves.
Can't say I've ever encountered a stuck piston....and I stop *frequently*
from over 100 mph! LOL

Ray