Re: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Brakes Issue

From: Steve Preston (steveophonic@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Feb 15 2008 - 18:43:19 EST

I'm not sure I go along with that,Bernd. I mean,you're
entitled to your opinion,but I don't find anything
less debateable about Friday than any other day. I
just don't see it! If you get upset about this,we can
take it off-list. But it just went all through me when
you said that. :)

Thanks!

Steve P.
--- "Bernd D. Ratsch" <bernd@dodgetrucks.org> wrote:

> Hehehehe....it's Friday ("No debate day") ;)
>
> - Bernd

Looking for last minute shopping deals?